Summer's dead and gone

Posted on 1:37 PM by Rob


Hello out there to our readers...


As summer ends, so begins another chapter of the Ginkers film and the Rucksack Films studio. While the project is seeing some funding come its way through the donations on indiegogo, the film is nearing the editing stage. I am writing the narration and gathering archival photos and footage and will soon pass on the clips to Eric, our resident editor.

My comedic feature, currently titled, "Torah! Torah! Torah!" is in its last rewrite and about 90% complete. With help from Bill S. we took my very rough concept and rough draft and turned it into a hugely marketable and funny script.

The final cut of "The Mystery of Chances" is also complete and can be found on youtube. The music video was our first and we are proud of how it turned out.

I have 2 other scripts in various stages of production but will remain mum on them until my two other projects are complete.




0 comments: