New Year's Work

Posted on 2:56 PM by Rob

Sound engineer and sometimes writer, Bill made it down to Red Bank this weekend and we pounded out a decent session of work on our respective holidays. Mostly we continued our development of a comedic feature that is now in it's 3rd draft. The story was conceived by a mutual friend some years back and an early draft was written 3 winters ago when I was on break from college. Bill joined in last year and we managed to get a 2nd draft complete over winter vacation. With some delays and work on other projects we managed to get through the 1st act in just under 5 hours this week and I am liking the way the script is moving at a quick pace.


Hoping to see a finalized script this springtime and then off to agents and producers to sell.

The documentary is still in a waiting zone where I am screening footage as mush as is possible on my off days and hours. The cuts look very strong and I am hoping it will come together well.

0 comments: