Music Vid, new scripts, Ginkers.

Posted on 3:58 PM by Rob

A talented local musician, Rob Maulshagen, and some of the Rucksack Films crew will be combining forces over the winter break to create a music video for one of his new works. Details to follow.

In Ginker news, the footage screening continues and continues to show a lot of potential and is much funnier than I remember it when we filmed.

My newest script is going through edits currently and after changing the plotline to favor a side character, I see it picking up steam. Set in 1983 and following a family new to the suburbs, it began as a Ginker side project, but has morphed into something entirely different. I am thinking of shooting it myself with a spare crew and cast in a short span of 5 or 6 days over the end of the summer if all goes well.

1 comments:

rachaelgking said...

"...and is much funnier than I remember it when we filmed."

Always a good thing. ;-)