Metal Memories, Part 1

Posted on 7:46 AM by Rob


We get a lot of contact from metal lovers and other fans of the documentary. Some take the form of stories from the past. I will try and post 1 a week, unedited for grammar or spelling.


This is one such tale...Today's story comes to us from Glen.
"I was a long hair who went to East Brunswick Vo-Tech 86-90. The only times I heard the term ginker is when it was referred to a 1967-81 Camaro with primer spots and oversized tires in the back. Most of them had miss matched wheels from front to back. We called them "ginker Camaros." I would say 98% these cars were driven by dudes with mullets, maybe that was the connection..."

Thanks Glen, for the message. 

1 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Can't wait to see it... and you, my darling. Feckin dags forever, you old blowhard.